Doing a cut-n-paste from Facebook. :)
I'm pretty sure all of these facts have appeared in this LJ before. But, some of my newer minions may not have seen them.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Not gonna name names. If you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged.
Also if you have already done one of these and don't feel like doing another then just leave me a comment letting me know and I will check yours out.
25. I still have one baby tooth that I never lost.
24. I used to be near-sighted in just one eye, but after just one year of wearing one contact lens the vision corrected to normal.
23. I was one of Minnesota's representatives at the International Science Fair my senior year of high school.
22. I have never watched a single episode of American Idol.
21. I am slightly obsessed with a certain blonde vampire...
20. I don't have a passport because I've never been out of the US except for two times driving into Canada (and one of those trips to Canada was to meet the actor who played that certain blond vampire).
19. I collect postcards and I now have postcards from every single continent, including a couple from Antarctica.
18. I found out that I have ADD when I was 27 years old.
17. I have never broken a bone.
16. I don't wear white socks. Ever. I don't have any two pairs of socks that are alike. I only have about 3 or 4 pairs that are solid colors with no pattern.
15. If I'm sitting at a desk or table while eating M & M's, I will eat them one color at a time. Blue is usally the first color to go, then orange. Same thing for Necco valentine sweetheart candies. I eat them: purple, orange, yellow, green, pink, white.
14. On my keychain there is a screw that is about 2" long. It used to be in my knee.
13. Until I was born (and was silly enough to be a girl instead of a boy) I was going to be named Paul James. I've always regretted not getting James as a middle name anyway. My first daughter will get James for her middle name.
12. One of the songs sung at my wedding was "Rainbow Connection" but it was not sung in the Kermit the Frog voice.
11. I once owned 1/3 of a comic book store. It was up in Fargo and one of my business partners is still running the place.
10. I've been to the Los Angeles Coroner's Office. They have a gift shop.
9. I have never done any illegal drugs except for drinking alcohol before I turned 21.
8. I HATE mustard. It's the smell. I just don't see how it is possible for one to eat something that smells like that!
7. I have been inside the tiger barn at the Minnesota Zoo once. I didn't get to touch them, but I did get to see the baby tigers get fed. But wow! You think a housecat's litter box smells?
6. I may be the only person ever to have a yahoo email account that has gotten over 13,000 emails and less than 100 have been spam (except the spam from yahoo themselves...)
5. I haven't shampooed my hair in almost 5 years. Before you get too grossed out, I do still use conditioner every day.
4. I am the "Official Coverville Historian." I compile a list every quarter for Brian of the songs played on his show so that he can pay his licensing fees to ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC. I'd been doing this since October 2005, and finally got to meet Brian in person this last August in Vegas. http://coverville.com/
3. I used to be very shy and introverted. People who have known me for only a few years have a hard time believing this.
2. When I started dating Rick I told him I didn't want a serious relationship. Less than 2 months later I put the notice in on my apartment to move in with him. This year we will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.
1. I have a little stuffed Moose that goes on vacation with friends. He's been on 4 continents while I've never left North America. I love getting to meet celebrities and have them get their picture taken with Moose. Moose has met James Marsters, Penn & Teller, Alton Brown, John "I'm a PC" Hodgman, Kevin Sorbo, and Adam Baldwin, just to name a few. My newest goal is to someday get his picture with Barack Obama. Moose is on Facebook as Moose Snyder.